Service Scheduling

Update by user Feb 12

By the way after Ben repaired my cable.I am the proud owner of a garage door that now makes noise when closing.

Sounds like the cable is now twisting.I will wait it gets worse and just replace it with a better company out there.

Original review posted by user Feb 10

BEWARE OF SCOTT'S OVERHEAD DOOR This company will rip you off.I called them yesterday and was advise it would cost $95.00 to fix the cable on my garage door.

I should have had my guard up as he wanted to come right over. I said no that I was at work and will not be home. But Saturday could work out fine. Today Ben came over and told me it would be $475.00.

Then he started to come down on price. Well I was stupid as I said ok $200,.00 cash. But he was at my house for only 18 Minutes and did not replace anything. When I said I think that $200.00 was way overpriced he called the owner who started yelling at me.

So after Ben was yelling at me and all I wanted was to get him off my property, I gave him the $200.00. And again the owner called me 3 times F. bombing me and calling me names your F... white trash and telling me if I write a review on them on Yelp he would come over my house to harm me and also that I will need to change my cell number as he will make calls all day long on me.

Need I say first stop was to LAPD to file a report on them and they will be sending extra cars to our area to watch our street.

Looks like these guys are very dishonest when it comes to this kind of repair when no parts are needed.Any questions please contact me I will more than happy to tell more

Reason of review: Work Experience or Job Application.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Comments